Lazer LED Triple-R 750 Elite Light Unit
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver perfectly tuned beam pattern
- Highly efficient LED technologies (upgraded for 2020/21)
- 5000K LED colour temperature and 80CRI maximises sharpness and definition
- Ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised optics deliver spot beam pattern
- UNECE Reg 112 Class B Driving Light, approved for on-road high beam (E-Boost technology)
- Contemporary lamp design
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- Electronic thermal management system optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs
- Anodised pre-treatment and automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Over voltage protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- UNECE approved Reg 10
- IP67 watertight
- 5-year warranty
- Supplied with pre-wired male/female 2-pin Superseal connectors
- Designed & manufactured in UK
The iconic Triple-R range, upgraded in 2020/21, delivers exceptional, long-range auxiliary LED automotive lighting. Initially developed for the uncompromising requirements of professional track and rally motorsport, the range has evolved to become a firm favourite across the passenger car, 4x4, light commercial, and heavy truck market, both on and off-road. Recent additions to the Triple-R range boast innovative features and functionality, including patent-pending technology never seen before in an auxiliary LED light bar.
Incorporating an arrangement of high efficiency, premium ‘bin’ LEDs at a carefully selected 5000K colour temperature, with 80CRI for high levels of sharpness and clarity, the Triple-R Elite products represent our most powerful driving lights. The electronics and optic design work in combination to deliver incredible distance illumination, yet still with enviable left/right spread. The comparatively low up/down spread of light emitted from the Elite lights ensures their suitability when roof mounting, avoiding reflective glare off the vehicle bonnet.
Standard level products feature integrated (optional) white and/or amber position light function for added styling and safety benefits. Alongside the premium design of the lights themselves, you can be sure your Triple-R product will impress even before the sun goes down! High efficiency 11W LEDs deliver impressive distance illumination albeit with not quite the same left/right visibility that you otherwise find with the equivalent Elite level products. A slightly taller up/down spread does however ensure suitability when mounting high on a vehicle such as a truck cab or roof of a van or other light commercial vehicle.
Available in a variety of sizes from the 230mm (9”) Triple-R 750 to the 1305mm (51”) Triple-R 28 Elite, all Triple-R products up to the 590mm (23”) Triple-R 1250, benefit for approval to UNECE Regulation 112 as a high beam driving light. In many cases certification is only achieved using dual-output E-Boost technology, allowing the lamp to be used in both E-Boost or E-Mark Compliant mode depending on country-specific regulations and whether the light(s) are being used on or off-road.
Like all Lazer high performance lights, the Triple-R range is designed, engineered, and built in-house, in our UK premises, you can be fully assured of exceptional high-end product design, coupled with superior levels of illumination, all backed up by our comprehensive 5-year warranty.
- x1 Triple-R 750 Elite LED Lamp
- x1 Centre Mount (1114k)
- x1 Installation Instructions
Van Accessory Fitting Service
We offer professional fitting services for all the van accessories we sell. Fitting is available at two locations in the UK, one in Yorkshire at Leeming Bar and the other in Coleshill, near Birmingham.
From roof racks and tow bars to alloys and body kits; we can fit any of the van accessories we supply. Our fitting team are professional, knowledgeable and provide a first-class service.
Pre-booking a convenient day and time is required for any van accessory fitting.
Please use the links below to mail us for further information or call us on 01677 428794 to arrange an appointment.
Meridian Park, Tutin Rd, Leeming Bar, Northallerton, DL7 9UJ
Click here to find us on Google Maps
The Armoury Coleshill Manor, Coleshill, B46 1DL
Click here to find us on Google Maps