Lazer ST8 Evolution 14.3" LED Light Unit
- High density, premium ‘bin’ 11W LED technology
- 5000K LED colour temperature and 80CRI maximises sharpness and definition
- Ultra-reflective, vacuum-metallised conical optics deliver excellent spread
- Seamless, low profile design facilitates installation and avoids dirt/ice accumulation.
- Includes versatile ‘Centre Mount’ mounting system plus integral features to enable side mounting (brackets sold separately)
- Electronic thermal management system optimises light output to preserve longevity of the LEDs
- Anodised pre-treatment and automotive grade powder top-coat for ultimate corrosion and chemical protection
- CAE optimised heatsink offers improved thermal dynamics
- Over voltage protected
- Reverse polarity protected
- ‘Unbreakable’ polycarbonate lens with hardcoat lacquer
- UNECE approved Reg 112 Class B Driving Lights for on-road high beam function
- UNECE approved Reg 10
- IP67 watertight
- 5 year warranty
- Supplied with pre-wired male/female 2-pin superseal connectors
- Designed and manufactured in UK
The ST / T Evolution range of products feature highly efficient, premium ‘bin’ 11W LEDs in combination with vacuum-metallised conical optics to deliver a powerful beam pattern with wide spread. This makes the products especially well-suited to rural and off-road applications. Incorporating the same electrical and product design across both ST and T lights, the former indicates lights that are UNECE certified to Regulation 112 as high beam driving lights, while the latter indicating the larger light bars not certified and intended for off-road use only operated via an independent switch.
Available in sizes ranging from the 124mm (5”) ST2 to the 1164mm (46”) T28, these are LED light bars benefitting from huge versatility, having been adopted across a wide range of different applications and vehicle types, since the products were first launched in 2010. Since then, the range has been re-engineered and re-designed incorporating the latest and best technology alongside a more contemporary, seamless, low profile design making them easier to install, more resistant to dirt, snow and ice accumulations and with styling guaranteed to complement and enhance the appearance of modern vehicles.
Superior lighting performance is delivered by the high power 11W LEDs, alongside advanced electronic design, combined with sophisticated thermal management systems and ultra-reflective vacuum-metallised reflectors to harness the maximum amount of light where you need it: on the road or trail ahead. Like all Lazer products, the LEDs are carefully selected at 5000k colour temperature to maximise sharpness and definition of your surroundings.
Performance aside, the ST / T Evolution LED light bars are built to last backed by a comprehensive 5 year warranty. Designed, engineered and manufactured in-house, in the UK, there’s no compromise when it comes to build quality, ensuring the lights perform as well as they look and function for years to come.
- x1 ST8 Evolution LED Spotlight
- x2 Centre Mount (1114k)
- x1 Installation Instructions
Van Accessory Fitting Service
We offer professional fitting services for all the van accessories we sell. Fitting is available at two locations in the UK, one in Yorkshire at Leeming Bar and the other in Coleshill, near Birmingham.
From roof racks and tow bars to alloys and body kits; we can fit any of the van accessories we supply. Our fitting team are professional, knowledgeable and provide a first-class service.
Pre-booking a convenient day and time is required for any van accessory fitting.
Please use the links below to mail us for further information or call us on 01677 428794 to arrange an appointment.
Meridian Park, Tutin Rd, Leeming Bar, Northallerton, DL7 9UJ
Click here to find us on Google Maps
The Armoury Coleshill Manor, Coleshill, B46 1DL
Click here to find us on Google Maps